Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful...

Yesterday was one of the best Thanksgivings I can remember. We headed north to New Hampshire to spend the day with the hubby's family. He has a great big dynamic family (and you better bet there's a lot of good cookin' going on). This year all but 2 of the kids were able to be there. We missed you Ben and Summer! The main reason I count this year as a major success it that my little boy had a blast! The highlight? Definitely the dance and freeze party. Next time you are with a bunch of kids (in this case from 14 months to about 14), grab your ipod (with speaker) and turn 'er up! They randomly stopped the music and everyone had to freeze, leaving the last kid to stop out. "Out" really didn't mean much, they all kept their groove on! Kieran danced his little heart out. So much fun. 

I have so many things to be thankful for this year...here are just a few.
My husband and our marriage.

Kieran's belly laugh.
Fall in New England.

Time with my two guys.

Family and friends, both near and far. 

Grosgrain ribbon, I love it.

Need I say more?
My work.
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment