Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Come fly with me...

Are you like me? Have you been slacking in the Holiday card department? Well I have...It seems like I am pretty much operating 3 steps behind these days. I'm going to blame it on being a busy working Mom. Ha, I don't play that card very often.

Several years ago I sent out my favorite Christmas card. It was Christmas 2007. The hubby and I sent out our very first joint card! We chose a favorite photo from our wedding and added a simple holiday greeting. Holiday cards are a really nice way to share a little piece of your life with the recipient. Last year I really did not have my duck in a row and we (gasp!) sent out no Christmas card at all! Not this year, not this year!

With the help of Shutterfly, I can click my way to photo card happiness! Have you checked out their cards this year? Really really great! What makes them great you ask? This year Shutterfly has some terrific layouts and perfectly modern fonts to choose from. These are my top picks for Christmas Cards this year:

Family Wall Red
Sweet Monogram Ribbon

Color Me Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays

Joy Wishes Ornament
And what about a desk calendar? Perfect for the Grandparents, right?

Shutterfly also has a great selection of birth announcements too. My mom was the superstar Gram and made Kieran's birth announcement last year.

Awe...wasn't he the cutest?


You will have to wait a few weeks to see what I ended up choosing. What do you have planned for holiday cards this year? Will you DIY them or have them printed? Tell me all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment